Wednesday 24 February 2016

Update and ideas.

Hey everyone!

It's been awhile since I have released reviews and being generally active online. For that, I am very sorry. In honesty, I have lacked inspiration mainly because I have been informed by family of a family member being seriously ill. As a result, my blogging and Master's work had to be put on hold until further notice. As I said, I want to apologise to those of you who enjoy reading my work and for the lack of presence.

Now that things are much better, I would like you give you guys control as to which game you would like for me to review for this month... and for March!

Also, I was contemplating setting up another blog illustrating drawings, second book ideas etc. What do you guys think?

Please leave your suggestions in the box below, along with any questions or ideas!
Thank you so much for understanding.

All the best,
Sophie.

No comments:

Post a Comment